Terms and Conditions
All bookings for both the Touring Caravan and Camping pitches are accepted subject to the following conditions:
- Our site is a Certificated Site approved and authorised by The Freedom Camping Club which offers Free membership
- Reservations & Payments – We would prefer online bookings and payments be made for all types of pitch reservations through our booking calendar system. Payment should be either via Paypal or Debit / Credit card. However if these facilities are not available to you a direct credit to our bank account can be made. Account details provided on request.
- Cancellations – Payments are strictly non refundable, however if 28 days notice is given in writing (or by email) touring pitches only)), we will carry your deposit forward on a one time basis to a new booking providing the alternative date is within 12 months of the original booking.
- Arrival and Departure Times – Pitches are available from 1.00pm on day of arrival to noon on the day of departure. New arrivals should not be before 1.00pm unless by prior arrangement.
- Use of Groundsheets for tents – we ask that you use only the breathable type on the grass.
- Awnings on hard standings – All of our touring pitches have hard standings and we ask that all awnings be erected on the gravelled area thus any type of groundsheet is acceptable on the touring pitches.
- Dogs Welcome! – Well behaved dogs are very welcome but must be kept on a lead and under control of the owner at all times. We welcome responsible dog owners who clear up after their dogs and a special waste bin receptacle is provide. We cannot accept dogs that cause a nuisance to either other guests or animals in adjoining fields. Owners of dogs who demonstrate aggressiveness or are excessively noisy will be asked to leave.
- Noise – as all reasonable persons would expect, we ask that any music, TV usage etc. be kept to a reasonable level at all times and to an absolute minimum between the hours of 11.00pm and 8.00am.
- Barbeques are permitted using charcoal or gas but users are asked to ensure they cause no annoyance to other campers or damage to the grass. Campfires or barbeques with wood are not permitted.
- Recycling - All site users are expected to use the recycling facilities provided and care must be taken to ensure that the refuse and food waste are properly separated and placed in the relevant bins. We do not expect rubbish other than normal everyday rubbish such as card, tins, bottles, food waste etc to be left on our site so unlike some previous site users, please take your chairs, tents, sleeping bags, air mattresses and other sizeable items that you no longer want away with you!
- Owners Liability - The owners shall not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage which may be sustained by your party, guests or their property during the period of your stay. Guests and members of their party should make their own insurance arrangements for personal property.
We reserve the right to refuse admittance or terminate the visit of any person or persons whose conduct we feel is detrimental to our site or to other visitors using our site. In such circumstances, no refunds will be made for any remaining site rental fees.